> I am using Any....so that's why I am confused. I thought that 
> should grab any possible error in the enclosed process. But for 
> some reason, when the com object times out reaching the other
> server, it errors out of the cfscript and doesn't handle it via 
> the cftry.

This is a bit of a shot in the dark, but try using CFCATCH without a TYPE
attribute at all, and see if that works. I've seen occasional cases where
CFCATCH with TYPE="Any" doesn't catch something, but CFCATCH with no TYPE
does.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/

Fig Leaf Software provides the highest caliber vendor-authorized
instruction at our training centers in Washington DC, Atlanta,
Chicago, Baltimore, Northern Virginia, or on-site at your location.
Visit http://training.figleaf.com/ for more information!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Message: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:4:231685
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/threads.cfm/4
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:4
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.4
Donations & Support: http://www.houseoffusion.com/tiny.cfm/54

Reply via email to