Ok, found it. goto www.magicaljellybean.com/keyfinder.shtml Hope this helps someone else...
-----Original Message----- From: Russ [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 10:15 AM To: CF-Talk Subject: RE: Win2003 Install/Serial Numbers. There will be no conflict. Theoretically you can use the same serial # to install all your servers, and as long as you're licensed, you will be fine. In fact most larger companies only have 1 serial as they are in the VLK program with Microsoft. If you really want to know what serial is on there, google for windows xp cd key changer (it should also work in win2k3 server). It will tell you what key you currently have and allow you to change it. russ > -----Original Message----- > From: Che Vilnonis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] > Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 9:39 AM > To: CF-Talk > Subject: OT: Win2003 Install/Serial Numbers. > > I have several Win2003 servers. I need to re-install the OS on one of > them. > Because, I didn't log what serial number went with each server, I have no > idea which one to use when I do the re-install. > I don't want to cause a conflict with the other machines. Does anyone know > how to determine what serial number was used when I did the initial > install??? > > Thanks, Che. > > > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~| Message: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:4:232713 Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/threads.cfm/4 Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:4 Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.4 Donations & Support: http://www.houseoffusion.com/tiny.cfm/54

