From: Munson, Jacob [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: February 22, 2006 5:01 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: REPOST Re: OCR and CF

As far as barcodes, you could search the CF-Talk archives.  I know
there've been a number of threads on the topic.

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the
distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any
reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission
in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in
its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you. A1.