Hey Mike,

We are considering this as well.  I have not been able to find an upgrade
path from CFMX7 Standard to Enterprise, have you?

On 3/24/06, Mike Fleming <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Hello all.  I currently have CF Standard up and running on a production
> server.  The client downloaded the trial version got it running, then
> purchased the license and popped that on the server.  We are thinking of
> upgrading the server to CF7 Enterprise (mainly for the perfomance increase
> for cfdoucment).  Does anyone know if that would require a total reinstall
> of CF or if the newly purchased license key could be popped in and the new
> Enterprise features would then be enabled.  I'm guessing it would require
> a
> new install but I'd just like to know for sure before getting back to the
> client.
>
> Thanks,
> Mike
>
>
>
>
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Message: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:4:236141
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/threads.cfm/4
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:4
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.4
Donations & Support: http://www.houseoffusion.com/tiny.cfm/54

Reply via email to