You can't do it with CF natively, as CF doesn't expose any threading
capabilities.  You have to use Java to do it, though Sean Corfield
built a concurrency toolkit that leveraged event gateways to let you
get some functionality from native CF (since he wrote the Java).

I don't know where to find it off hand, but a quick googling should turn it up.

cheers,
barneyb

--
Barney Boisvert