From: Mike Kear [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2006 10:49 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: adobe certification site

The one that annoys me is the use of "eq" in a CFIF, but "=" in a
CFSET.    Does anyone know if there is a reason for the difference, or
is it that they were written by different people or something?

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
Certified Advanced ColdFusion Developer
AFP Webworks
http://afpwebworks.com
ColdFusion, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET hosting from AUD$15/month