Good question--I guess I should have put more detail in my original message.
>From the BEA press release: "BlueDragon is designed to help enable customers
to modernize and extend legacy ColdFusion Markup Language (CFML)
applications to run on BEA WebLogic Server, which can thereby allow
companies to reuse existing technology to help meet evolving business
needs."

If you're looking to run CFML applications on BEA WebLogic, you can now buy
a solution directly from BEA.

Some people might also find it significant that BEA is now essentially a
competitor to Adobe in a portion of the ColdFusion server market (that
"portion" being people who are now or are planning to redeploy existing CFML
applications onto WebLogic servers).

Vince