From: Ken Ketsdever [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2006 12:23 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Coldfusion with Godaddy

I paid for cf hosting with GoDaddy about two weeks ago and haven't bothered
to set up the account or site yet.  I just got a call from Jeff at
GoDaddy.com stating that he sees that I have paid for hosting but haven't
set it up yet and wanted to know if there was anything he could do to help.
He is going to call me back in two hours and walk me through the set-up and
all their options.

If anyone has any questions you'd liked answered I'll ask them when he calls
back and try to get answers for you.  At any rate I thought it was pretty
decent customer service.

Ken

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete any
copies of this message.