Go with loadVars or remoting then

-----Original Message-----
From: Andy Matthews [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 10:35 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: best way to handle a flash form, but not "flash forms".

It's not a "flash form" generated by CF. It's a hardcoded flash form built
from scratch. I've only got CFMX 6.1, so Flash forms are out, plus I want to
do some hardcode design to the form itself.

Anyway, I'm doing it this way because I need to get it done. I can't spend
time learning how to code some other stuff just for this little project.

I just want to submit my variables to a processing page, receive a message
(1 or 0) if the contents were successfully saved, then be able to display a
message to the user to that effect.

andy matthews
web developer
certified advanced coldfusion programmer
ICGLink, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
615.370.1530 x737