Hmm didn't work, same thing.
I will play with it more when I get a chance and see what happens.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Nadel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2006 11:16 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: recursive includes

Maybe you could try something like this:

<cfdirectory
   directory="#rootPath#"
   action="list"
   name="cfDir"

<cfoutput query="cfDir">

        <cftry>

                <!--- Create a new application for each iteration with a
unique "name". --->
                <cfapplication
                        name="AppDump {#Hash('../#name#/Application.cfm')#}"

                        setclientcookies="false"
                        />

                <!--- Clear the variables out of this new application. --->
                <cfset StructClear( APPLICATION ) />

                <!--- Include the target application file. --->
                <cfinclude template="../#name#/Application.cfm">

                <!--- Dump variables for included application (hopefully).
--->
                <cfdump var="#variables#">

                <cfcatch>
                        No application.cfm for #name#<BR>
                </cfcatch>
        </cftry>

</cfoutput>

Here, we create a unique application name for each iteration, then clear the
application scope for that new name, which should hopefully clear it out.
Then include the new application (which will create a new name scope for
that application) and dump out the variables.

THIS IS UNTESTED. Not sure if you can even include more than one application
tag per file.

Ben Nadel
www.bennadel.com