From: Raymond Camden [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2006 1:22 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Deleting a FILE structure

Can you explain why though? Why does your code break if CFFILE already
exists? You shouldn't be making your own variables with that name since,
obviously, CF uses it. You could try this:

<cfset structDelete, variables, "CFFILE")>

but again, I think you have something else wrong, or something to be
concerned about.