I have decided to create an open source CFC that will allow everyone to take
advantage of the iText libraries whether you have CF 6 or CF 7. I have added
what functions I have needed but there are so many things that can be done with
the iText library I would like to call on the community to get other functions
you have created on your own that you would like to share with the rest of the
community. So far here is what I have.

fillInForm(sourcePDF, query, destinationPDF) - Fills in a pdf with values from
a query. Returns the name and path of newly created PDF.

Planning to add
listPDFFields(sourcePDF) - List names of fields, also want to return other
attributes such as size and type of field.

So if you have something to contribute just reply to this email or contact me
offline. Once we get a few more functions I will release it. Keep in mind this
is also for CF 6 so if you have a function that merely duplicates the
functionality of CFDocument that would be great.

Bob