Have you upsized your policy database? Search the ALLR knowledge base for
advanced security and you will see numerous articles about this issue. By
default, CF uses an Access db to store policy information. This db doesn't
work too well in the real world and ALLR recommends that people upsize this
to either an enterprise DB or an LDAP server.

Raymond Camden, Cold Fusion Jedi Master for Syntegra (www.syntegra.com)
Allaire Certified Instructor and Member of Team Allaire

Email   : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ UIN : 3679482