Claude,

You've tried to make your point with frameworks, but you haven't made any
factual statements. It's fine if you don't want to use frameworks, but if you
want anyone else to not use them then I think you need to document any issues
with them as opposed to things like "Includes CF 4.5 and CF 5 backwards
compatibility" when the latest versions don't. There was a time when fusebox
did this, but it was seperate files, so if you didn't use CF 5, then you would
not even have to use that file.

My point is this, open frameworks are a good idea because it allows more than
just you access to the code and an open discussion on issues. We all understand
that frameworks forces a developer to learn something new, in most of these
cases it forces the developer to learn OOP or MVC. But that doesn't mean
learning those methodologies is a bad thing. It only helps your marketability
and allows for you to move to other languages if a business decision forces
your hand before you're ready.

Bob