That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard! Maybe I'll go post on the PGA tour
players forum as to how they should view club selection in a US Open final
round. I have lots of ideas about that, but my opinion would certainly be
irrelevant since I've never actually been in the position. It would actually
be alot quicker for me to just fire off a few emails rather than put in the
work and learn how to play golf.

If anyone REALLY wants an educated opinion on the frameworks please listen
to someone who intimately understands the frameworks in question like
Barney, or Sean. They both post very intelligent opinions on the matter and
understand it completely.

Greg