From: Eric Haskins [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2006 11:13 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Credit Card merchants

Neil,

   They said it was their cancellation fee. I complained and said I never
signed any documents thats when they produced Computer generated Contract
with my IP as my signature. I had never used the service and wanted the
120.00 back they took out of my account. They said I signed a yearly
contract and the cancellation would need to be approved. I never heard from
the cancellation people two weeks later they hit me for $400.00.  I called
and they said that was the fee even though their paperwork says $150.00.

I did some digging on them and found BBB gives them an F rating.  Needless
to say I did get all the money they took from me back thanks to ACH rules.
All in all it was like 600.00 with the monthly fees, Yearly membership fee,
and the cancellation Fee

 2 weeks before Xmas no less  oh well live and learn........

Eric

41.8340.4