I have a large data table with both row and column headings.  The table is so
large that it scrolls in both the vertical and horizontal on even the largest
displays.  I have been requested to improve this output so that when scrolling
the appropriate row and column headings remain visible.

I am having a hard time visualizing how this may be done.  I can see how to do
it in one dimension either horizontal or vertical, but not both.

Any advice most appreciated.

TIA

--------------
Ian Skinner
Web Programmer
BloodSource
www.BloodSource.org
Sacramento, CA

---------
| 1 |   |
---------  Binary Soduko
|   |   |
---------

"C code. C code run. Run code run. Please!"
- Cynthia Dunning

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.