From: Jacob [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 21, 2006 8:31 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Weird "IE" error, prevents page load

I just got the same thing about two weeks ago on a few pages

Happens in XP with IE 6 SP 2.  I think it was an IE update because the
coding was not touched in 2 years.

When I removed all the javascript from the pages, I did not have a
problem with it afterwards.

I did not troubleshoot it to find out where in the javascript the
problem was.  I just made the page work and I "plan" on troubleshooting
it later.

Jacob