That sounds pretty cool, I will take a look. Thanks.

Ben Nadel
www.bennadel.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Munson, Jacob [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 21, 2006 12:03 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: RSS and PodCast organization

I like to use Google Reader (reader.google.com).  It's still in the labs,
but it's the best one I've tried.  As far as podcasts, Google puts a little
player right in the RSS post, so you can listen to it right there if that
floats your boat.

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the
distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any
reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission
in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in
its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you. A1.