From: Ben Nadel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 21, 2006 2:57 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Configuring Built-in Web Server Question

I would be interested in this also... I recently installed the
standalone on my old laptop... The thing has like 300 megs of RAM! I
can't believe it actually runs! Regardless though, I can't get it to go
outside of webroot either... Its also slows down my machine so much
(like I said, 300 megs RAM) and I was hoping to be able to turn the
service on and off like you can do in IIS so I can do other stuff
without the performance hit... But I seem to have to restart the
computer if I shut down the CF service.

Ben Nadel
www.bennadel.com