From: Alan Rother [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 21, 2006 4:42 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: hiding an image path

Maybe I missed this earlier in the thread... but I have to ask, Why do you
need to hide the folder? Is it so that the end user cannot download the one
image they are looking at, or so they cannot access any of the other images
in the folder?

Because, if you're trying to prvent the download of the image, well... you
can't. It gets downlaoded to the end users computer as soon as they acccess
the page.

--
Alan Rother
Macromedia Certified Advanced ColdFusion MX 7 Developer