Rick,

You should be able to set up multiple domains in the ArgoSoft administrator.

In order to lock down relaying, you have two options:

First, enable the option to allow relaying. Then, either enable the option
to require user authentication, or limit the IP address to 127.0.0.1 (or
whatever the IP for your CF server is).

-- Mike Wolfe