Ahh, interesting. I suspect that when CF went looking for the /com
folder it found another one. Dod you have any other folders that were
recently created called com?
On 8/9/06, Cutter (CFRelated) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> It's a mapped folder ('com'). All of the templates are in different
> folders. I finally restarted CF services, which appears to have released
> whatever created the issue. Last resort, but it did the trick. Thanks to
> those who tried to help.
>
> Cutter
>
> James Holmes wrote:
> > Are the files (this one that fials and others that work) all in the
> > same folder? What is the path structure and do you have a mapping?
> >
> > On 8/9/06, Cutter (CFRelated) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >> Same server, over a dozen (heavily trafficed) templates, using the same
> >> code, accessing the same component. This is the only one with apparent
> >> issues. No idea...
> >>
> >> Brad Wood wrote:
> >>> Are the working templates on the same web server as the broken one?
> >>> Just thinking maybe the class path had gotten changed on one JVM or
> >>> something.
> >>>
> >>> ~Brad
> >>>
> >>> -----Original Message-----
> >>> From: Cutter (CFRelated) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >>> Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2006 10:46 PM
> >>> To: CF-Talk
> >>> Subject: odd component issue
> >>>
> >>> This just recently (last few hours) has happened in our production
> >>> environment, for no apparent reason, and I really need some help (I've
> >>> received almost 2,000 error messages from my error trapping) because I
> >>> am stumped. I have a template that is calling the following code:
> >>>
> >>> variables.imgObj = createobject("component","com.utils.Image");
> >>>
> >>> and I am receiving multiple errors stating the following:
> >>>
> >>> message = Could not find the ColdFusion Component com.utils.Image.
> >>> detail = Please check that the given name is correct and that the
> >>> component exists.
> >>> missingFileName = com.utils.Image
> >>> errorCode = 200
> >>>
> >>> My issue is, the file is there. In fact, it's being called by well over
> >>> a dozen templates with no issue whatsoever. I even copied and pasted the
> >>>
> >>> line from another (working) template and redeployed the file. Same
> >>> results. Any ideas? Anybody?
> >> --
> >>
> >> Cutter
> >> ____________
> >> http://blog.cutterscrossing.com
> >>
> >> "The Past is a Memory
> >> The Future a Dream
> >> But Today is a Gift
> >> That's why they call it
> >> The Present"
> >>
> >>
> >
> >
>
>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Introducing the Fusion Authority Quarterly Update. 80 pages of hard-hitting,
up-to-date ColdFusion information by your peers, delivered to your door four
times a year.
http://www.fusionauthority.com/quarterly
Archive:
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Talk/message.cfm/messageid:249276
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Talk/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe:
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.4