To be honest, it was all handled well (other than the redundancy).

After talking to the support staff, it appears both the feed-squirrel web
and db servers weren't in the effected building, but a bit of network
wizardry that the site is dependent on was toasted by the outage, which is
kinda typical for me.

Anyways, we're now all back.

Neil