Our shopping cart software SiteDirector is having trouble with one of it's
sites finding the component directory.  We haven't seen this before and for the
life of us can't figure out why it's having this trouble.

We've checked permissions and tried various combinations of the component
directory and still it can't find them.

Here is the setup:

Site Path: d:\sites\dev_sitename_com\htdocs\
URL http://dev.sitename.com\ (which points to the htdocs directory
Component directory is d:\sites\dev_sitename_com\htdocs\components

Example component fusionController.cfc

I use components.fusionController for the path to the component and I recieve
an error stating that CF couldn't find the component directory ... I have used
this same method on many different installations on various servers and cannot
figure out why this wouldn't work .. even changed the name of the components
directory and still no go.

System: Windows Server
CFMX 6.1

Anythoughts?  ( I did create a mapping and that seemed to work just fine, but I
don't like that solution)

Paul Giesenhagen
QuillDesign
417-885-1375