Anthony Crawford wrote:
> Hi guys, just wanted to pick your brains before I implement this.
> I have been asked to add French to an already English website. What I
> suggested was to copy the English files to another directory called "French".
> I can switch between languages by adding a bit of code in the French /
> English hyperlink.
> Just wish to confirm whether this is a good method... :) Thanks

what about date, number, currency formatting? and now you'll have two code
bases
to maintain? what happens when they ask for german? flemish? candian french?
russian? or even better for arabic or hebrew?

one "good practice" approach is to use resource bundles to hold your localized
text, the LS functions to handle formatting & one code base.