Another way to identify what goes where is to follow the natural
MVC boundaries: Model = Java, View = CF, Controller = either, but
probably CF. IMHO, that allows each language to play to its
strengths. I followed this division of labor in a Mach-II app and
it worked great. But as Denny pointed out, it might not be so
great for the client. The next developer that picks up the app
will need to know both CF and Java.

Dave Jones
NetEffect