Why not put it in onApplicationStart?

Well, I'm not sure why not, which is why I asked the question.

My thinking was that these encoding hints need to run every request, they
aren't something that would be automatically remembered are they?  Thus if they
where in the application start, they would run once for that request and then
be forgotten.

But I'm not sure on this, so I was hopping to get some perspective from better
minds then mine.

--------------
Ian Skinner
Web Programmer
BloodSource
www.BloodSource.org
Sacramento, CA

---------
| 1 |   |
---------  Binary Soduko
|   |   |
---------

"C code. C code run. Run code run. Please!"
- Cynthia Dunning

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.