"...design with a standards compliant browser like Firefox or Opera
and then fix IE as you go (I imagine you probably already do this). That
way you catch the bugs/issues one at a time as they happen, so you are
far more likely to be able to identify the offending code."

If anyone hasn't seen it yet (though it's not new) there's another great
plugin for Firefox that makes this even easier. I've had the "view in
IE" plugin for some time and use it often to pop open IE and take a look
at how things are going. About a week ago I stumbled on one that's even
better - "view in IE tab". Now it's *really* easy to open a page in IE
while you're working and then killing it is as easy as closing the tab.

Thanks,

Ken Ferguson
214.636.6126