>> I don’t want them dragging and resizing images in the editor because
it will just confuse them.

Exact, IMHO, all those HTML editors around are just too poweful for the
hoi polloi.
This is why I've developed my own. Images should not been inserted in
the HTML editor,
but in the CMS. Each page can have as many paragraph as needed, each
paragraph
can have one image, top, top-left, or top right, plus a couple of other
options.
Another advantage is that images are registered in the database by the CMS,
so the user can chose the image by its description instead of the file
name which
means nothing, especially if it has been changed by the system because
of duplicates.

--
REUSE CODE! Use custom tags;