We have 1 IIS server with each client having their own virtual server,
www.client1.com and www.client2.com.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Watts [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 05, 2006 3:50 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Good Documentation on Setting up Multiple Instances of CF7 ru
nning on IIS

> What I want to do is set up different CF instances for each of our
> bigger clients.  I was looking to separate out the CF instances so
> that they each will have their own memory allocation and resources, so
> as one of the instances begins to slow down, it doesn't take the other
> CF instances with it.
>
> And the CF instances will belong to 1 IIS Host.

You had me right up until the last sentence. Do you mean you will have one
IIS server, or one IIS virtual host? If you have separate clients, doesn't
each have its own IIS virtual server? (www.client1.com, www.client2.com,
etc, mapped to individual virtual hosts)

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/

Fig Leaf Software provides the highest caliber vendor-authorized instruction
at our training centers in Washington DC, Atlanta, Chicago, Baltimore,
Northern Virginia, or on-site at your location.