I'd go along with that - the maximum I've been able to start the service
with, was 1.3.  It depends on other settings as well.

Business,
> Registered in England, Number 678540.  It contains information which
is
> confidential and may also be privileged.  It is for the exclusive use
of
> the
> intended recipient(s).  If you are not the intended recipient(s)
please
> note
> that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or
the
> information in it is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you
have
> received this communication in error please return it to the sender or
> call
> our switchboard on +44 (0) 20 89107910.  The opinions expressed within
> this
> communication are not necessarily those expressed by Reed
Exhibitions."
> Visit our website at http://www.reedexpo.com

I'm

http://www.bennadel.com/blog/139-ColdFusion-500-Null-Error-Revisited.htm

http://www.bennadel.com/blog/84-500-null-Mysterious-ColdFusion-Error.htm

> These are all COLDFUSION errors ... Well actually MY errors in
ColdFusion