I used it with JExcelApi until I added it to my class-path, and also with
the
FreeTTS example... generally wherever I want to load a class or jar real
quick like.  Ah, I used it with the apache .htpassword file editor as well.

I've used the javaloader.cfc one or twice too... I like how your method is
just a couple of lines, and since most of my java stuff is scribble pad
material, I generally just slap them in there vs. using the cfc.

Any ideas on how to create a filefilter in CF like that bit of java does?
Instead of using the java class?  Or is that the only way to do it?
-Denny