Surely it is legal to sell hardware and include the OEM software, seeing as
anyone can actually buy OEM software directly form MS and do the same thing.

Russ

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Haskins [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 12 September 2006 18:42
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: OT: NFR (Not for resale) Software

Yeah I actually got booted from ebay awhile back because of microsoft. So I
engaged them to find a solution and their response was there is no solution.
I had purchased a bunch of hardware and a ton of software from a company
that was shutting down. Unused unopened Office 2000 Professionals ,
2 - Win 2000 Severs Unopened Unused

I launched 3 auctions. The first sold so I listed another. Well auction 2
was pulled and I was warned. I contacted them to find out what was going on
and what I needed to send to prove legit. During this dialog their VERO dogs
found auction 3 & 4 and banned me from ebay 3 strike policy LOL

Spoke to microsoft and was told all the licenses were invalid once the
software went from the company to me. Even if they were unused. If you read
the EULA Microsoft owns the software they only license the use :)

Oh well guess I did my Family xmas shopping early that year HAHA.

Still banned from ebay after following their dispute procedure showing the
timeline of 2 days before I was banned. I was told ebay is a private club
much like a Credit Card they dont have to give you a card .... oh well kinda
like the patriot act some good people gonna pay the price for the bad people
LOL

~Eric