Hey Ian,

It works for me, I just tried it again.  Are you using an embedded query in the
report (cfr), or passing the query to the report?  I am passing the report the
whole query object as opposed to parameters to an embedded query.

OK, I'm using an embedded query.  There are no parameters for this particular
report.  They want every record.  At least at this point, I'll probably start
passing a query in so I can make the report more flexible.

But before I do that, I have to figure out why when I and only I view the pdf
formatted report, my text is mirror image.

--------------
Ian Skinner
Web Programmer
BloodSource
www.BloodSource.org
Sacramento, CA

---------
| 1 |   |
---------  Binary Soduko
|   |   |
---------

"C code. C code run. Run code run. Please!"
- Cynthia Dunning

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.