It wasn't you who said it, it was someone else you replied to you and gave a
link to his problem.

Russ

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Lancelot [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 18 September 2006 21:33
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Excessive Memory Usage CFMX 7 Standard Windows 2003 resulting
in Crash

Ok...

I have read and reread the mail I sent - and I still can't see where I said
"I store large objects in session scope" :-/

The server is currently only hosting a single application, which uses the
seesion scope only for storing a small number of simple variables specific
to the currently logged in user - and there is a restriction of 5 concurrent
authenticated users on the system.

I doubt therefore thatsession memory usage is the problem here.

Cheers

Dan.