I'm currently working on setting up my a fairly complex flash forms with a lot
of tabs and validation. I have to say that it really only loads smoothly one
out of 4 times. The other times, I run into issues when it says "initializing"
or "Loading library". Furthermore, it almost always stops at the library at
40%. In short, there are handful of things going on in the preloader that
either lock it up or make it take close to a minute to load.

The actual application laods great once it loads and I don't think people will
mind waiting for a "long time" ... 10, 15... as long as I can tell them that it
WILL load. However, I think these delays are very long and give the impression
that they never will load at all. Usually, if I just keep on refreshing, then
eventually it will load perfectly without a problem one of the times.

I've been doing a lot of seraching and most of the time I just find people
complaining about slow load times. However, I need to find a solution. I'm
going to go ahead and post a link to the actual form and then a link to a text
file that will show the code.

Please help!

Page Link: http://www.firstheartland.com/Coldfusion/leadersClubHELP.cfm
Source File: http://www.firstheartland.com/Coldfusion/leadersClubHELP.txt