So, first time I've ever ran into the need to encrypt data in my DB, and I
already have a question.  When using the Encrypt function in CF, one must
supply a key, I'm using the GenerateSecretKey function to get said key.  My
question is, once I've stored the encrypted field in the database, where do
I store the key so that I can use the decrypt function on the other side to
retrieve the data?  Should generate a new key for every string, or use one
that will work on the entire DB?  Never been down this road before, so any
pointers would be helpful.