In this week's Newsletter:

*Free Full Length Video Sample from CFUNITED 2006
*CF_Underground special guest Jason Delmore
*MiniMAX

--------------
*CF_Underground*

Q&A Panel Discussion NEWS!! All our speakers will participate in the
panel, PLUS a special guest
from Adobe, Jason Delmore!

NEW SPONSOR: Webapper
Other sponsors are Adobe, CFDJ, and TeraTech

See all speakers and topics at
http://www.cf-underground.com/pages/topics.cfm

When: Sunday, October 22nd, 2006   Time: 9am-5pm
Where: The Beach 365 Convention Center Drive Las Vegas, NV 89109

The Early Bird rate is only $99, which expires September 29th 2006
After that the price is $129

Sign up today! http://cf-underground.com/

------------
*Free Full Length Video Sample from CFUNITED 2006

Not sure if you want to buy the whole CFUNITED 2006 Video Package? Would
you like to see a sample
first??

We are giving everyone a FREE Full Length Video Sample. You choose the
video you want to see the
full presentation on and, in almost no time at all, you can start
watching the video from your own
computer!

GO TO http://www.cfunited.com/video_recordings.cfm and view a video NOW!!!

*Purchase the Video Package from CFUNITED 2006. You will get all the
video recordings available to
view right from your computer! CFUNITED 2006 alumni can get the package
for only $200
If you did not attend CFUNITED, the package is only $649 and we'll even
send you the cool laptop
bookbag and materials!
Purchase now at www.cfunited.com

------------
*MiniMAX

Join dataTV's Adam Bell, Adobe's Scott Fegette, Humber College's Tom
Green, AboutWeb's Simon
Horwith, 086 Studios' Todd Sanders and Community MX's Stephanie Sullivan
for the prelude to the
Adobe MAX Conference on Sunday Night, October 22th at 7PM PT at the The
Beach Nightclub in Las
Vegas, NV.

MiniMAX 5 is a free event but you need to register to be part of the show.

MiniMAX 5 is a series of 15 minute tutorials provided by some of the
best experts in the web, print,
broadcast and interactive design and development community in the Las
Vegas area and across North
America. Expect to see sessions on Flash, After Effects, Flex,
Photoshop, Dreamweaver as well as
other Adobe related applications mixed in for good pleasure.

When: October 22nd in Las Vegas at the "The Beach" (after CF_Underground)
http://www.minimaxconference.com/

Thanks and we hope to see you at the next TeraTech event!
www.teratech.com

--
Michael Smith, TeraTech Inc - Tools for Programmers(tm)
TeraTech voted Best Consulting Service by CFDJ readers!