On 10/19/06, Kevin Aebig <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> All in all, I uninstalled it and got IE 6 back, but frankly I'll personally
> call up M$ and tell them to eat a bowl of my nuts if they try and force this
> on me with a patch...

As an interesting side, that I wouldn't mind getting confirmation on, I've
heard that a lot of admins are rushing to block the IE7 update, as it will
break a lot of in-house type dealies.  This is just a rumor from a bud that
digs the whole MS rigmarole, but it made me cringe, as it looks like
there will be yet another "main stream" browser to support...

Guess that ship has sailed, neh?  What a lovely world the web devs live in!

I loved the picture of MS eating a bowl of your nuts though.
Thanks- it helps, somehow. =]