Hello Agha,

You came to the right place!

AFP Webworks is doing just that.   We have global SMS services set up
for two clients now and are nearly finished setting up to allow anyone
to have SMS services inbound as well as outbound, using the built-in
asynchronous gateway, or xml or http post or SOAP or any of a variety
of ways of connecting.

Our hosting fees are not the cheapest in the world,  but we're not the
most expensive either, and we dont nickel-and-dime you out of business
by charging a dollar extra for this and 2 bucks extra for that.

We havent set prices for SMS services yet but they'll be reasonable.
 We can talk, as they say.  And we can bill you in whatever currency
you wish.  Just becuase our prices are stated on our site in
Australian dollars,  doesnt mean we cant bill you in your own
currency.  We'll absorb any fluctuations in the exchange so you know
what you're up for each month.

Currently,  US$ is about 3/4 of AUD$ so whatever price you see, take
3/4 of it for US$ price.

Have a look at http://afpwebworks.com and click on 'hosting'  - let me
know what you think.

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
AFP Webworks
http://afpwebworks.com
ColdFusion, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET hosting from AUD$15/month