No.  If each instance is tied to an IIS virtual site then the cf
instance is available on whatever port the virtual site is accessed
through.  You have to connect the CF instance to a site, though.  Use
wsconfig (I think there's a GUI tool, as well).  I have multi-server
installs on two separate machines - one running an IIS webserver and
the other running Apache.  All of them run on port 80.

Rob Wilkerson