Thanks, guys.

I kind of think someone missed the boat on this applet.
Wouldn't it seem reasonable that, if you want to use a grid
to insert/update/delete records, you might want to have it
operate much like a FORM or CFFORM, using SELECT fields? Oh,
well.

Also, I may be missing it, but I can't find any way to apply
edits to the fields or to format the data, like with
numberformat or dateformat. Without all this functionality,
seems like you have a merely pretty table that encourages
the insertion of really sloppy data.

Just my .02, and thanks again.
--John