On 10/27/06, Jason Manaigre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Has anyone here installed and used it? Wouldn't mind some first hand
> info.

I slapped Canvas up a few weeks ago... just played with it, but I enjoyed
my time (and the look and feel).

My Big Plan is to (someday) link it in with some bug/project tracking stuff,
and use the SVN java whatnots to tie into Subversion...  but shhhhh, it's
kinda hush hush.  If anyone takes the idea and runs with it, please make
it an open source project, k?

=-P  Oh, and Ray, I've got some old patches that I meant to send you
that probably won't work now, for blogCFC, that eliminates the need for
whatever those two commands that some people on shared hosting
can't run (reading and writing to the conf file). Well, it makes them
optional.

As a side, I wish more projects were set up like fckeditor, where you
can specify external locations for style sheets and whatnot... it's a
pain to have to copy out all your changes, copy over them with a new
version, and then copy your changes back in.  Patch files make it a
little easier... but still...  if you can sorta "plug" something in, it's nice
to be able to plug in where you plug in, so to speak.
Like with model glue, I've got my "actionpacks" outside the MG core
folders, so upgrading is much easier, etc..

Just something to think about, project people.  I'm stoked these are
here for me (or us), don'cha know. =)