I'm not a fan of the /index.cfm/fuseaction/etc type of SES URLs. I wonder
what it would take to modify fusebox to spit the parsed files into folders
instead of all in the parsed folder.

For example, when you hit a page in fusebox 4 & 5, it creates a
circuit.fuse.cfm file in your /parsed/ folder. Theoretically, it could make
a /www/circuit/thread/index.cfm. Framework overhead could be routed through
the /www/Applcation.cfm/cfc.

Another thought would be to take advantage of the Application.cfc's
onRequest() method.

But, of course, the most ovbious way would be to use a url rewriting filter
like Snake said. Of course it's not ColdFusioney enough. You're crazy,
Snake. Taking advantage of other technologies and all.

--
nathan strutz
http://www.dopefly.com/