On 11/2/06, Bobby Hartsfield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> If I really cared to look up the ORGINAL 'flippant comment' and the person
> who posted it, I would have called you Denny. But still no example I see.

Or you could have actually read Josh's reply, I guess, where he said
who said. =P

The orig question was for CSS, IIRC, but it's pretty tough to look /all/ the way
up that high... and you know how gmail does subjects...

If you're ever late for today... you can say you're early for tomorrow...
-some song about jobs

=]