Hi Dave,

I saw at least 2 posts suggesting that re-saving the reports with the
patched report builder was the fix, but many more saying it wasn't the
the fix. And, in our case, the reports themselves had been created
with the 7.0.2 report builder, but were deployed on a server that was
running 7.0.1 or 7.0. (And, of course, the report builder itself isn't
installed on the QA and Production servers.)

Apparently the updater to 7.0.2 had a little bug where in certain
circumstances that one outdated .jar file was not getting removed when
it should have. Stopping the CF Application service, removing the .jar
file, and restarting the service fixed the problem immediately.