From: John Cox [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2006 7:31 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: application.cfm question

On 11/9/06, RichL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Coldfusion will look for an application.cfm at the current folder
> level and carry on up the directory tree until it finds one.
>
> The first that it finds will override any further up the tree

Thanks, I understand that part.  What I don't understand is when you
include a file from a different directory.  Does it look at the included
file's directory or just the directory that is calling the file.  IE, is
it possible that several application.cfms are loaded, or does ColdFusion
only load the the application.cfm from the processed file's directory?