You could make people enter their mailing address and physically send
them just one :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2006 1:38 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: CF Print coupon one time - STUMPER

Great feedback everyone.

Yes the goal is for eveyone to print the coupon once. You're right you
could make copies of the coupon. We're just trying to limit the ways
folks could get more than one copy.

As far as the earlier post about using Javascript to call the popup
window and print, the user can control the number of copies to print
from the print dialog box.

Right now, for IE users, the ScriptX ActiveX control sends the print job
to the  printer without the print dialog box showing up or disaplaying
the coupon image at all. It's as tight as we can get it for IE users, it
just doesn't work on other browsers or a Mac.

I told you it was a STUMPER. 8-)

How about a reward for anyone that can come up with a solution? Name
your price, within reason of course. 8-)