Hello All,

I have a verity collection which I have deleted via cfAdministrator, the
collection appears to be removed but when I check the file structure the
folders still remain, I have tried to manually remove the folder which has
worked in the past.

However I keep getting a 'cannot delete file 00000004.ddd' that this file is
still being used by another process. I have topped cf and the k2Server
service just incase either was still connected to it.

Unfortunatly I still cannot remove the file, can anybody help? Why does
cfAdministrator not remove this directory structure when the cfAdministrator
shows it has been removed.

Thanks in advance

Jose Diaz